Monday, October 16, 2006

Anna's update (by proxy)

She started a new job recently....and here's part of the email I received from her this weekend.

"I love, Love, LOVE the new job! Last week was SO GOOD! I love their mission - to help people with disabilities get through the difficult process of getting the social security disability money they need. The people are wonderful- my kind of people! The opportunity for growth is great- they want to go from 75 to 150 people in one year. The benefits are amazing, including groups for wellness and charitable giving, a book club, and the one that just got me- they bring in a massage therapist to give chair massages. WTF?! This kind of place really exists?! So I love it and they love me. We all live happily ever after, right? Well, not quite...

Tim got the job offer in MN last week. It's a good job. It's a good raise and bonus. The relocation package will buy our current house, pay for packers and movers, help us find a new house in MN, and even help me find a job when we get there...we really do need to take it.

You know how much I've wanted to move back home for years. It's bittersweet that we're finally going when I'm finally starting to feel fulfilled here. But it's the right choice and I am happy and excited. It'll be good to be home with our families and old friends."

3 comments:

keesh said...

Yeah, so cool how things are just moving in the direction they have been praying abou for so long. how sweet Anna will now be leaving me all alone in Michigan to fend for myself. You beyatches...

keesh said...

Nee - I would LOVE THAT!

Nik said...

Kish, what am I, chopped liver? Or were you just saying that you're the only one left outta that "clique"?

Anna-- doing the happy dance for ya! That's so cool that this is happening for you. Sorry about the job that ya love though. But here's the way I look at it, anything that brings you closer to the Mall of America (aka HEAVEN) has gotta be a good thing. I'm glad that you'll be back home with all your loved ones.