Monday, October 16, 2006

Jen 2.0

"Yes, we CAN rebuild her. We HAVE the technology. We can make her better, stronger, faster."

Anyway, after a devastingly traumatic event on Friday night (I was mistaken for my 24-year-old friend's MOTHER by the stupid, apparently blind, teenage clerk at New York and Co.), I underwent a mini-makeover this weekend. On Saturday, I cut my hair (same basic style, just shorter--around my ears), became a brunette (shut up, Missy) and, best of all, GOT CONTACTS! I used to wear them but haven't in years. Last time I checked into getting them, I was told that due to my astigmatism, I'd have to get specially-made contacts costing upwards of $200...but with recent developments in eye care, they now have (relatively) cheap disposable ones for "special" people like me.

D-Day is less than 2 weeks away.

Anna has exciting news but I'm not sure that she gets over here too much these days...maybe I'll post it for everyone. Quite a dramatic turn of events!

2 comments:

keesh said...

Nee - how is it you always get scoop? Does she call you or email you? I got nothin but blog news...

Jen - I will too celebrate D-day with you, about 4 days after yours, but it is the 29 again day is all...

Nee- yeah shithead, post about Vegas already!

Nik said...

Jen- seriously, I wanna see the results of your makeover. You've been blonde forever, so I wanna see what you look like.