Sunday, September 06, 2009

Home f'in SWEET home

I try to balance all of my maudlin Shawn posts with a positive one; so in keeping with that theme...
Eight days post-move, we are ready to reveal the new place. We have a couple of little boxes left to go but we're mostly done. And I'm not kidding, yo, it looks awesome.

My favorite part of the new place by FAR are the high cathedral ceilings in the living room (picture 3). It makes the whole room look SO big. And like I said on FB: come Christmas, we're going to be rocking a Rockefeller-like tree up in her'.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, it looks like a GREAT place! I can't wait to see it in January :-) You guys rock, too, getting unpacked so damn fast on top of school starting! Yay for you!

Kishelle said...

beautiful! I think you and your roomie need to come to MI and decorate my house...I need some remodeling .I love your decor. Congrats on the new place!

Renee said...

"up in her'" LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

anna said...

What a Gorgeous place! I didn't see your old place but your new one looks fabulous! I love the high ceilings, too. I'm with Kishelle & hope that you can come to MN to do my place next ;)

anna said...

The vaulted ceilings remind me of Tim & my apt in Northville where we lived when I first met you. But yours look even better. I Loved those ceilings and the light in that apt!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!