Reasons why it sucks to leave Detroit.
In the next couple of days, I have to say goodbye to:
1) Anna, my very bestest Detroit friend for the last few years
2) My students
3) My "kids" (the S's)
4) Jeff (which actually makes me sad, even though I know it's for the best and I'm not in love with him anymore. Even so, I had such HIGH hopes when I moved in here, and we HAVE been really close the last year and a half, even after we broke up)
Worst of all,
5) I have to live WITH MY PARENTS. More specifically, MY MOTHER.
Reasons why I'm getting excited to go back to Holland.
1) I get to hang out with my sisters
2) More time with my nieces and nephews (I've missed a LOT living out here)
3) Kacey and Kishelle--I'll be able to renew my friendship with my best high school friends