Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween revisited.

I forgot to ask, what did everyone do for Halloween? I went trick-or-treating with my "other" family, the S's. It was a lot of fun, actually. A local park (the same park I took the kids to just about every day in the spring and summer) hosts trick-or-treating there, so we went to check it out. (Mr. S., Mrs. S., three kids and their former nanny--just one big happy family.)

Madison (6, almost 7) was an angel; Noah (now 5) was Dracula and Luc (now 3) was Darth Vader. Mrs. S took pictures on a digital camera, so I hope to get some emailed to me and posted on the blog in the near future.

As always, it was great to see them. They seemed pretty happy to see me, too. At the end of the night, they asked if I would "come over and play every day" like I used to. And of course, the day wouldn't be complete without Luc proclaiming, "Supernanny, you FUNNY."

1 comment:

keesh said...

Oh heck Nee, I lost my Mother of hte year award January 1st, ha! Mason was Mr Incredible. We went all around the local area. had fun! I emailed some pics, but I plan to post some one of these days.