Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

I'm a few days late, but I just noticed that April 23 (Saturday) was officially our one-year blog aniversary. (And what a year it's been.)

So thanks to those of you who have stuck around and continued to read and post, making this the happenin' place that it is. It has become quite a nice "gathering place" for us, hasn't it? We talk about it all here--sex, love, life, death, happy, sad, humourous, off-the-wall....

I'm really glad I have my girls (and, of course, our homey Da Pope. Mad love.).

10 comments:

Anna said...

Wow!
We're 1 year old!
Happy Birthday to us!

Renee said...

LOL! Happy birthday and anniversary and whatever else to us!

Jen, I have to say I thought it was weird when you sent me the link to this for the first time. Probably because I'm so internet-dumb and had no clue what a blog was :-) But I love it and it's been a nice way to make new friends in Anna and Kishelle... and Lisa, but she has more of a life than the rest of us and doesn't get on here very often :-)

keesh said...

aw, wiping away the tear. Go renee you sappy shit.

Renee said...

LOL! Sappy shit, I like that!

I should change my blogger identity to sappy shit :-)

Jen said...

Or you can change it to "skank." Pretty accurate either way.

Renee said...

LOL. Okay, Uncle Jenny.

Jen said...

Okay, I honestly don't remember the story/reason for "Uncle Jenny," but I think it's probably best if we just kiss and make up now. =-)

Renee said...

LOL. Good call, my friend :-) Just to jog your memory, Katey told Paige to call you that once.

Jen said...

I dont remember WHY, though

Renee said...

Okay, I'll email you :-)