Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Perhaps the problem is with all of YOU.

So I had my performance review for Job #2 today (an after-school childcare/latchkey program). It went very well, actually. My highest scores were in the "interacting with kids" category (I believe the word my supervisor used was "flawless"--but I digress). When she rated my interaction with the rest of the staff, she said (and I quote) that I was "incredibly laid back and easy to get along with."

Now, I know that some of you (Kory, and most of my ex boyfriends) may beg to differ. However, it's becoming more and more obvious to me that I do have two distinct personalities. Not in a multiple-personality kind of way (though, again, some of you could probably present a hell of a persuasive argument), but there's the Jen that people see at work and in more casual situations (easy going, cheerful, etc.)...and then there's the Other Jen. The short-tempered, emotional, sensitive, moody Jen. And this more temperamental side, unfortunately, tends to come out among those of you I feel closest to.

So, if you've fallen victim to the Mean Me, then....congratulations! Chances are, you're someone that I can really trust and let down my guard around. Now get the *%& away from me and go $%*# yourself. ;)

No comments: