Thursday, May 13, 2004

People really DO read this thing.

I've had a few of you note that I haven't posted in a while. There's really nothing that I have a burning need to write about--but, to keep everyone happy, I'll try to come up with something.

Oh! As a possible part-time job this summer, I have an interview with Kaplan (the company that helps high-school students study for college prep exams, like the ACT and SAT). As part of our audition, we have to teach a five-minute "how to" lesson. It cannot be "test prep" related (which I assume means topics such as "how to study," "how to take an exam," etc.). It has to INCLUDE the audience and should include boardwork ("writing on the board" for you laypeople).

So...I need help coming up with something fun and original. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them.

And the dirty suggestions some of you have been coming up with are not helpful. Amusing (and a bit flattering--I didn't realize so many of you consider me to be a "how to" expert in...THAT), but not helpful.

No comments: