Sunday, September 14, 2008

She hearts me, she really, really hearts me!














I'm being a rebel and not passing this award on to 7 other people because most of the blogs I'd bestow it upon have already received it. However, I will follow one of the rules and mention the person I received it from--Nikki. So thanks!

Things have been crazy-busy, namely:

1) Work (teaching)--back in the daily grind of lesson planning and paper-grading.
2) Work part 2--I'm the lead 5th grade teacher this year and holy shit, there's a LOT more work involved with that role. And trust me, I've already MORE than earned the puny stipend that comes along with this esteemed position.
3) School (Masters stuff)--AS ALWAYS, I procrastinated and now I have to put in some major hours to get everything done by the end of the semester. Crap.
4) Karate--class twice a week plus practice time was a helluva lot easier during the summer, that's for sure.

My days are becoming much more structured--gone are my daily naps (poor me); instead, I have to actually block out time in my daily planner for my Masters work and karate time. I can't remember a time when I was THIS busy. Hell, I haven't even had time to see the Electrician in the last week because we were both so busy during the week and our schedules didn't match up on Friday (and then he had his daughter the rest of the weekend). I HAVE seen LCB but I'll spare you the details.

I hope to see the Electrician soon but frankly, I have a lot of other stuff going on. Holy shit! I'm actually putting my LIFE before a GUY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart your blog too! It's my favorite :)