Monday, June 18, 2007

My other addiction

Bath and Body works, aka My Happy Place, is having their semi-annual sale. And it's taking every ounce of strength I have to stay away.

I don't NEED anything else from there. I have an entire BOX full of lotions, body washes, body sprays, soaps and miscellaneous other BBW products (most of which were accumulated at previous sales). But right now, for example, you can get SIX body care products for $20. SIX!!!!!!!!!!! Usually they're anywhere from $9-14 each, if I remember correctly. YOU CAN SAVE UP TO $56!!!!! IT'S SUCH A GOOD DEAL THAT IT'S PHYSICALLY CAUSING ME PAIN *NOT* TO GO!!!!

I did actually go last week, but only because I needed a new "shower pouf" and I got one of those AND a thing of massage oil for $5. Hell yeah. I saved a good $10 on that one, too. But at least that was something I legitimately needed.

I'm serious. I don't know if I'm strong enough to turn this sale down. Although it'll probably come around again in December at the NEXT sale....and I'll STILL be working my way through my box o' lotions.

No comments: