Monday, September 25, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

We are leaving tomorrow for Vegas! John's parents arrive this afternoon so we can show them around a little before we leave. Our flight isn't actually until Wednesday, but we're staying in a hotel by the airport Tuesday night so we don't have to get up so damn early.

Our friends, Greg and Chrissy, are celebrating their 10th anniversary by renewing their vows out there, and have invited us to come with them. It's gonna be GREAT! Except I'm already dreading the weather. 91-95 during the day, 70's at night. And don't give me that bullshit about it being a "dry heat" so it doesn't feel that hot. Last time we were there was in the middle of July and it was 110. It felt like 150, I don't care what the humidity was or was not :-)

I've got a shitload of stuff to do before we leave tomorrow afternoon, so I may be MIA until we get back on Saturday. I will definitely post about it next Sunday or Monday. You all have a great week and weekend!

4 comments:

Nik said...

Ooh-- you guys have fun and you better tell us all about it. Have a safe trip and tell the newlywed-agains congrats for me.

Jen said...

I'm looking forward to reading all about it!!

And LOL, Anna.

keesh said...

Have fun! i have always wanted to see Vegas...I hope if you take a gamble you win big :)

Fred said...

Have a great time! I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow to play in a tournament. See you at the Rio!