Thursday, January 19, 2006

This blog is now photo-rific.

Seriously, I'm loving the new digital cam.

Here are some miscellaneous pictures. And for the record, they're perfectly clear when I view them on the computer. It's only when I post or email them that they get all distorted.


Where is that damn cat?












Here's Savannah, 2. She doesn't always look this stoned.











This is my nephew Tyler, now 3. Man, I hope he outgrows that shyness of his.











This is The Baby Machine and Paige, 8.

10 comments:

LocuTus of Borg said...

Digital camera's rock! What did we every do before ... oh that's right Polaroid! LOL

LocuTus of Borg said...

Awesome pics! Little Savannah looks like how I feel all the time haha!

Anna said...

I wanna see more family pics. I've been hearing about your sisters for years but have never seen any of them!

Renee said...

LOL! Love the pics. Tyler looks the same, but Savannah!! She's a little girl now, not a baby anymore! LOL. Good thing there's another one on the way...

Renee said...

And I forgot to comment on Paige, who is always gorgeous.

Jen said...

Anna, I'm going to Missy's on Sunday (she's coloring my hair), so I'll get some more then.

Renee said...

Yeah, I haven't seen Missy and Nikki in FOREVER. It's sad that I've seen STEPH since I've seen them (at Paige and Ty's bday party).

Anna said...

Cool! :)

Nik said...

Who's glasses does Paige have on? Or am I seeing things.

Renee said...

Nik, I noticed that, too. I just thought she had to get glasses. :-)