Monday, January 23, 2006

Missy is a goddess!!

First of all, I'm a brunette now. In the first picture, I look like ass because I didn't have any makeup on, but my hair looks fabo--Missy blew it out and stuff. The second picture is me right before I went to work today; my hair doesn't look as "sassy" as it did the day before, but this picture shows the color pretty well).


Note: this is actually phase one of my transformation. She's going to add highlights in the next week or two. This was just the base color.

Anyway, on my first day to work as a brunette, I got asked for my number--by a HOT Hispanic guy (and you know my weakness for Hispanics). And I don't mean "Jen hot" (which, let's face it, is not always all that hot), either--I mean a genuine, FINE-ASS guy. Unfortunately, he's going back to Texas (and you know my weakness for Texas boys) ;) in the next few days...but hey, a hot guy wanted my number. So MAD PROPS TO MISSY FOR HER FANTASTIC COLORING JOB. (Seriously, those of you who live in West Michigan--keep her in mind for future hair-cutting and -coloring needs.)

Here are some other pictures from my day at Missy's. The first two are the goddess herself. I love the first one because it's her "Jen, you're a dumbass" look; the second one captured her in action; I actually shot it blind over my shoulder while she was working and I thought it came out pretty cool. Granted, the pictures are pretty blurry on here. If you want them emailed to you, let me know. (This offer is only good for people I actually know, like Kish or Renee or something. Don't worry, Mis, I'm not emailing your picture to random strangers....just putting it up on my blog.) ;)


Finally, here are some pictures of Donovan and Anthony (in that order). How handsome are THEY?

15 comments:

Jen said...

No I just did that by myself. But it's still not as nice as she makes it look with the flat-iron as stuff (which I bought today and will have to practice with)

keesh said...

You look great! I have been contemplating getting my hair cut like Reese Witherspoon's in Sweet HOme Alabama. And yes, I want pics emailed to me, even the one's of you so I can see those better...oh, you got a flat iron. you will love it once you get use to it...I do love the color...

Jen said...

Renee: Um, yeah, pretty much. Donovan's just a little guy, still. He's always been that way.

LOL,LoB: yes, I'm all about the digicam these days. I'll get bored with it, eventually....but in my defense, certain blog readers WERE asking for pictures of my family....and there's a lot of them, so it'll take a while. =-)

keesh said...

Anna - why is it that I thought you were a blonde?

keesh said...

oh yeah, but I still thought she was blonde, but now I remember cause i had a blonde moment...hell the only blog pics I saw was of me shaking my ass and of our hands with glasses :). Ok, kidding. I remembre

Jen said...

Wow, Kish. That was a pretty damn big blonde moment. =-)

And hopefully you'll have your memory refreshed at the party next weekend, as I BELIEVE Anna is coming out for it. (I hope you're still coming, Anna, cuz I've been really looking forward to seeing you!! I even put in for the next day off so we could hang out before you have to leave.)

Jen said...

PS..."remembre"? Are you British now?

keesh said...

BITE ME, it was almost 11pm and i was tired. so there....hope to see you Anna!

eyes_only4him said...

love the hair...I went from a natrual blonde to a bruntte, I love it ..

tose are some cute kids too..

oh and highlights are gonna kick ass in your hair too..rock on..

Jen said...

Renee, remember I told you I was having a certain "girls only" get-together in early Feb and you said, "Oh, sorry, my globe-trotting family and I will be gone"? (OK those aren't the EXACT words you used, perhaps...) But anyway, yes, that's why.

Jen said...

LOL Renee...sure thing.

Nik said...

If anything happens to my dudes cuz you put their pictures on the net, you're in for a hurtin Jen!
For real though, the hair looks good Jen, now what are ya gonna do to get rid of that smell? hehehe

Renee, D's actually a bit taller than Anthony right now, but he won't be for long. I'd say in 2 years Ant'll probably be bigger than D. It's pretty funny!

Jen said...

Hahhahahaha Renee.

Jen said...

I just snorted pop at the "tip a 40 for me" thing.

Jen said...

LOL, I'll try to remember to take a picture of us "tippin a fo-ty"