Saturday, January 21, 2006

Not the most flattering quiz I've ever taken....

...but damn if it isn't accuarate.

You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.

You tend to take more than give in relationships.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.

http://www.blogthings.com/howareyouinlovequiz/

6 comments:

LocuTus of Borg said...

Hmmm that sounds like me too. I am trying to modify a few of those behaviors :S. Of course when I took it - did not come out that way haha:
You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.
In relationships, you tend to be a bit selfish.
You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.
You're secretly hoping your partner will change for you.
You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.

Anna said...

I don't know that it's all that accurate.

Renee said...

Pretty accurate for me, too.

You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.

You give and take equally in relationships.

You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.

Jen said...

The part that isn't all that true for me is the part about "you take more than you give." I give a LOT--to much, actually. The only thing I generally take is a lot of bullshit. ;)

Renee said...

LOLOLOL! True dat, Jen, true dat.

Shut up, I can talk ghetto.

Jen said...

TOO much, even. (I had to correct that from my last comment before the grammar police, ie the MG, came along and did it for me.)