Friday, July 27, 2007

Still here...barely

You know that stupid poster of the kitten hanging on to the piece of rope and the caption is something like "Hang in there, baby!" I hate that poster but that's how I feel right now....I'm basically just hanging on by a thread.

I'm entering the dating world again so THAT should be tons o' fun.

My only real good news is that my pole is now up, I managed to get in an hour or two of practice before coming home to Michigan for two weeks--and the good news is that I CAN actually pole dance (or I'll definitely be able to within the next month, which the ladies who have already booked pole-dancing parties with me will be glad to hear).

It's nice to see family and friends again; I'm actually dreading going back to my "real" life.

Oh, well. Just another one of those trials-by-fire that makes you stronger...sure seems like I've had enough of those in my life but I guess I still have lessons to learn and growing to do.

3 comments:

Mom said...

You'll make it!!

Nik said...

Well, I could offer my famous Dr. Phil advice for ya, but I'm sure you'll figure things out on your own. That's the best way to learn. Ya never stop learning and going through tough lessons every now and then (IMO).

As far as this whole pole dancing thing. Everytime you mention this all I can see is your "Private Dancer" routine that you did a few years back. I gotta see a performance of this. In a non-incestual(?) way, of course.

Jen said...

Private dancer! LOL. I forgot about that.