Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Doing much better

Well, I'm over the worst of my heartbreak blues. Many conversations with those wiser than me have helped me to see that I'm truly better off. I may not be easy to be with sometimes (and the award for Understatement of the Year goes to...ME!!!), but there IS someone out there who will stand by me and who will love me BECAUSE of my flaws, not in spite of them. As much as I loved Dave, he was never really great or even dependable during the hard times (although the good times were REALLY good), and I'm looking for someone that I can lean on during all of it, good AND bad.

On an unrelated note: Star Jones is now admitting that she had gastric bypass. First of all--no SHIT. How else is someone going to lose like 300 lbs in a week? Secondly--does anyone really care? Seriously? Seems like *someone* can't handle being out of the spotlight for too long.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Good to see you on a better path this time around. I wish you all the best in whatever life sends your way.