Sunday, February 12, 2006

Date number two.

Tyson and I went out again last night. We had a great time again; we saw Brokeback Mountain and then went to dinner. He was a little hesitant to see that particular movie at first (he said that although he had no problem with gay people, he didn't necessarily want to see them in action, either), but I assured him that from what I had read/heard, the movie focused more on the love story between the characters than on the sex aspect of their relationship. Skip to the first sex scene in the movie, a rather graphic, um, sexual encounter. I'm staring at the screen, open-mouthed, and he's having a hard time even LOOKING at the screen. "I thought you said this movie wasn't graphic!" he whispered. Ooops. In the end, though, he really did enjoy the movie and thanked me for making him go. Dinner was at this small place near the theater; it was pretty empty, so we had the entire section to ourselves; we talked until we realized we were the last customers in the place and figured we should probably leave so that the poor employees could go home. Then I drove him back to his car and we said goodnight.

All in all, I had a great time and genuinely look forward to seeing him again.

And on an unrelated note, Missy highlighted my hair today and it turned out very nice. Very "sun-kissed" looking. My sister is a hell of a cosmetologist.

7 comments:

keesh said...

That is awesome! Glad you had fun!

Fred said...

Haha, LoB, I was thinking the same thing.

Well, when's the next date?

Nik said...

I heard all about your date Jen. *sigh* lol

Jen said...

Um....no.

Shut up.

Nik said...

Hey, did either of you try the peanut butter and onion burger, or did you stick to the typical burger? I'd kinda like to check that place out, just not sure if the burgers are worth it (considering I eat hamburger maybe once a month).

Jen said...

Yeah, their burgers are AWESOME.

We saw that other one on the menu....they put burgers on there suggested by regulars (after they trial-run them first) and that was one that made it. They swear up and down that it's a lot better than it sounds...I can't imagine it, though.

Jen said...

Hahhahahha, Anna's getting kinda riled up, isn't she? ;)

Anyway, I emailed you.