Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Congratulations to...
 
Missy, who passed her state cosmotology test!! (Pretty much. She has to retake two of those mandatory sections, but she passed the test overall.)

Jeff, who was named Department Head of the Month at his store. I'm so proud of you, babe!

Me, who rollerbladed today for the first time in years. Wednesdays are Wheels Days at camp, so I busted out the blades today. I did pretty good, too--except for when I was skating over to help one of the little boys who fell off his bike. I was being the ambulance (which involved making ambulance noises as I skated over). Unfortunately, I was on a downhill grade. Also unfortunately, I don't really know how to stop. Good thing there was a fence there to help. However, the kids all got a kick out of my "Oooooo eeeeee ooooo eeeeee oooooo eeeeee ---OOOOF." (I didn't really know how to spell the sound one makes when getting the wind knocked out of them, but that's pretty close.)

No comments: