Friday, April 23, 2004

Brace yourself.

I'm Polish, I'm blonde and I'm starting an online journal. This could get ugly.

I used to write a lot. Every day, actually. And I've realized that I miss it. Some of my friends, "these people I know," ;) have blogs. And I decided that, hell, I might as well do it too.

I mean, my life is definitely...interesting, to say the least. Sometimes I wish it were a little less so. Between me, my friends and my family, there's ALWAYS some shit going on. And maybe someone out there will find my life to be good reading (in a hideous, car-accident-on-the-side-of-the-highway, "I should turn away but dammit, I just can't" kind of way).

Plus, sometimes there are things that are difficult to talk about with those who are closest to you (to their faces, anyway). There are some people that I can't be as honest with as I would like; there are others that I am TOO honest with. Now, if you really want to know what I'm thinking or feeling--you can. And if you don't--well, then I won't unload all of my drama on you (unless it's something really, really juicy).

I hope this doesn't suck.

1 comment:

anna said...

It's over 5 years into the future and I'm re-reading this first post. Man, a lot has changed in 5 years, but I love that you're still blogging and I'm still being entertained by it ;)