Thursday, December 10, 2009

SO. STRESSED.

Theoretically, I'm moving in a day and a half. I still don't know what my final deposit is going to be, and once I find out I have to run to the bank to get a cashier's check or money order....oh, and I still have to arrange to have the power turned on (so it better be able to be done same-or next-day)...all of this by Saturday. Yeah. A little stressed.

On the plus side, I'm pretty much packed.

I won't have internet hooked up right away, so worst case scenario, I won't be back online (as in the blog and Facebook; I can still check email from work) till next weekend, when I get to my mom's house. However, there's a good chance that someone in my new building will have wireless that my laptop can piggyback off (for free. Holla!) so you may be seeing me sooner.

Pray for me!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so thinking about you! You'll get through it and life will be better when it's done, but this on top of everything else and the time of year? SUCKS ASS.

Fingers crossed that your deposit is low and that you can find a wireless connection to piggyback from. LOL. Love you, babe! See you soon!

P.S.
My word verification is "quismahs"
Coincidence? I think not.

Fred said...

Absolutely praying for you. Hope it all works out and looking forward to seeing you on-line soon!

anna said...

I was glad to get your email that you got everything worked out and moved. You are being AMAZING through this whole craziness! Keep on keepin' on!