Saturday, June 26, 2004

Prince, Collin Raye and Slaughter.

These are the last 3 CDs I bought on eBay. Yes, all at once. (My musical taste is incredibly....varied, let's say.)

I'm making new friends, too. Or perhaps I should say, reconnecting with old ones. As it turns out, my ex's (we'll call him Aaron, since that's his name) new girlfriend is someone I used to go to college (and work on the school paper) with. Imagine his dismay when he realized that we know each other--and began emailing back and forth! It's pretty funny. Some similarities: we're both named Jen, we both worked on the UDM school paper and we both went back to school to become teachers. Maybe I'll invite her out for a drink (I genuinely want to see her again, but knowing that I'm making A. squirm just a little IS a mighty appealing bonus). ;)

No comments: