Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hubba hubba

I LOVE this season's Dancing with the Stars. It's got a very entertaining, mixed casts of dancers (everyone from Jerry Springer, who's surprisingly loveable and charming, to Emmitt Smith to Vivica A. Fox). And if that's not enough for you, I have just two more words:

Mario Lopez.

And his hips.

HOLY HELL, ladies. If you missed it last night, watch it next week and you'll see what I'm talking about. Tuesday is guaranteed to become your new favorite night of the week.

5 comments:

Fred said...

Ummm, what about my hips? And, you can rewind me. Now, that's sexy.

keesh said...

Nee - go to Fred's blog...play his video, you will get it :).

Jen said...

Um, it was on at 8 on Tuesday, I think.

And that bow-tie guy from that news show got kicked off last night. What was his name? Tucker Carlson. I missed it, Joelle and I were at Bennigans. It was so funny, we got into a very detailed conversation about Dancing with the STars with a VERY elderly couple sitting near us. It was so cute. The husband didn't watch it but the woman really liked "that black fellow", lol.

Fred said...

Sorry, Nee...he's taken. He's only 24 and been married for a year. But, I will tell him there's an internet stalker waiting in the wings. :)

JH said...

I have now set my tivo to capture it however, i had to miss it this week, because it over lapped my summer obsession, which is big brother.